Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Day in the Life....with Cooper Tijerina

Cooper, Cooper, Cooper. He is my middle child and definately his own person. With two big dimples and curly hair, he is cute as a button. But, don't let looks deceive you, he is a mess! Here is just a peek into an ordinary week, living with Cooper.

Earlier this week, I walked into the living room after doing laundry and this is what I found.
Just a word of advice, Do not buy moon dough!! Santa made a huge mistake..

On Friday, around lunchtime, I was finishing feeding Harper and Cooper comes up to me with a box of weight watcher ice cream sandwichs he got out of the freezer. Cooper proceeds to ask for one and I tell him "No, we are about to have lunch, then maybe you can have one" He informs me "He does not like lunch", so I say "I am sorry go put the ice cream up." All the meanwhile I am nursing Harper, so I am a little tied down. Twenty minutes later he walks back up to me with a ring of chocolate crumbs around his mouth!! I said "Cooper did you eat that ice cream when I told you no?" He says, with the sweetest little grin on his face, "no mommy, that is hot chocolate...." Of course I found the ice cream box ripped open in the freezer.

This is what the boys' play room looks like after Cooper and his cousin Payton get done with it.

And, this is Cooper with a frown an uncombed curls posing for a picture on Sunday morning. This is his typical morning behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment