Saturday, January 15, 2011

My first tea party

On Thursday, January 13, Harper attended her first Tea Room lunch (even if it was take out). Mabank has the best tea room, The Victorian Lady. Harper's baby shower was held there, thanks to my wonderful friends. So she has been dining there since before she was born. That morning I thought we needed a little excitement in our day, so I called my good friend Christina and made a plan. She picked up take out from the tea room, we placed it on my china, used silver table settings and drank our water from crystal glasses, all in my dining room. Cooper even ate his frozen kid meal with us, LOL, Erik is going to kill me when he reads that statement!! Here is a picture of Harper dressed up for her first lunch date in a MBM dress!
Even though Harper slept through the majority of the lunch, I think she looked pretty cute doing it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment