Saturday, January 15, 2011

Say Cheese...

Yeah, it's finally here!! Harper's first photo shoot. On Thursday, January 6th, we ventured to Athens, to our beloved photographer Crista's studio. She is wonderful and has such patience, which is much needed when photographing my family. If you live in the East Texas Area you should visit her website, www.cristacouchphotography.com. We originally had planned to have family portraits taken as well, but Cooper had a collision with the pavement, and had three huge sores/scabs on his forehead, photoshop or Mary Kay could not have corrected! So this day was all about Harper. And, may I add I think she hated every minute of it! She wanted to nurse through the entire photo session, I think she figured out as long as she was doing that she did not have to have that flashing light in her eyes. But, as always Crista got some wonderful shots that I am so proud of.
I love this picture. I purchased the romper and headband off etsy. I LOVE etsy (thanks to Leslie for introducing me to it). The pearl necklace she is holding is mine.

I think this picture is so sweet, even if the flower is a little large :)

I can't wait to have these timeless pictures hanging on my wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment