Thursday, March 31, 2011

Friday....The Livestock Show

Friday, was another beautiful day and the boys were so excited because Erik had the day off. That morning Harper and I headed to Tyler to run by the mall and the fabric store, while Erik and the boys worked on the flower beds. I just have to say, that shopping with Harper is one of if not the worst shopping experience I have ever had. She refuses to ride in the stroller and screams the entire time. Seriously, at Hancock fabrics, four women let me cut in line in front of them so I could check out, she was screaming that bad. A total stranger held her and bounced her up and down, while I finished paying. Needless to say, after that store our shopping trip came to an end.
When we got home that afternoon, the boys were dressed and ready to go. We headed to Athens to the Henderson County Livestock show. I took the boys last year and they loved seeing all the animals, they could not wait to go back this year.
Cooper ready to go.

The boys had a great time practicing their turkey calls in front of the turkey, and seeing the pigs, steers, goats and colts.

Such a beautiful Friday.




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment