Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Fish Fry Saturday

Saturday was such a busy day. We started the morning off with flag football, and the Giants won another game. The boys are having such a wonderful time playing. That afternoon we headed to Canton to Cherry Park for Gunner Willingham's 3rd birthday party. This was the first time we had been to that particular park, and I must say that it is amazing it is seriously the nicest park that I have been to in a long time! The boys had a great time playing and enjoyed cupcakes and ice cream. Erik had to work so it was me and all three of the kids! At one point in the party, I heard the bells on an ice cream truck. I looked up to find an ice cream truck at the park and Hagen in his bright orange shirt in line, the next thing I know he is walking toward me eating an ice cream. While I lugged Harper over toward Hagen and the truck I noticed Cooper at the window of the truck holding his hand out for the worker to give in an ice cream. " I asked Hagen who paid for his ice cream?" He proceeded to tell me "the man behind me" I hurridly walked over and paid for Cooper's ice cream and then went to hunt down the man who paid for Hagen's (I was so embarrased) when I found him he refused to take any money and said that was his pleasure! What a nice gentleman. Life with three kids!

We came home that afternoon and Harper and Cooper took a quick nap because daddy was coming home early and we were going to the annual fish fry at the Volunteer Fire Department in our town. It was a beautiful evening and the boys were so excited. They love fire trucks! It is a great event were people give donations to the fire department and enjoy the fish. They have music, a bounce house for the kids and all the fire trucks out to see, it is alot of fun!

Erik, Hagen and Cooper enjoying the fish.

Cooking the fish outside.

Bounce house fun, and enjoying trying on the fire helments.

Hagen, Cooper and Harper. The boys loved the firetrucks.





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment