Sunday, June 5, 2011

Last Day of Pre-School

Friday, May 27th Hagen went to his last day of pre-school at the Learning Express. I can not believe my baby will be a kindegardner in 2 1/2 months. He actually could have started school this fall but we chose to hold him out one more year, due to his July birthday. I am so glad that we made that decision, Hagen has really benefitted from pre-school this year. Hagen is so excited for school in the fall, he already had his backpack.

Hagen and his teacher, Mrs. Bonnie. She was so great, and Hagen learned so much.

I had to share this. I bought this cookie boquet, from Robin Lowry who has just started a cookie business, The Cookie Jar. I loved how it turned out, she did a great job.

We are sure to have a fun filled summer, I will try to keep this updated the best I can. Lots of swimming, and adventures. Any day in the Tijerina house is an adventure with two little boys.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment