Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Harper is 7 months old.

July 21st, sweet little Harper turned 7 months old. Let me just say, this last month she has become such a much more pleasant baby. She is starting to turn into a little person right before our eyes. She reaches to go to everyone now, but only for just a second and then she wants to come back to mommy! Sitting up smiling and playing with things, she is so much fun.

Sitting up so well. She is such a big girl, with a huge smile. This is also my favorite summer dress, I love the strawberries.

Rolling around everywhere. Seriously, she rolls from one side of the house to another. Hagen did the same thing when he was a baby.

Having a girl's night with Aunt Mae-Mae.

Harper,
You are our sweet 7 month old girl. Wow, I can not believe you are this big. You have added to our family in so many ways, and we are so blessed to get to be your parents. I was never one of the mommy's, that "had to have a girl" but I am so thankful for you. I am having the most fun, and I have big plans for us in the future.
At 7 months:
You wear size 12 month clothes.
You wear size 3 shoes.
You can sit up on your own.
You wear a size 4 diaper.
You love any type of food, I have started just putting most of our meals in the food processor for you and you love them. You also love all kinds of fruit.
You are still nursing around 4 times a day.
You are teething like crazy, and we are expecting your first tooth any minute.
You love to roll all over the house.
You love to tear up paper and attempt to eat it, any chance you get.
You LOVE Hagen, you are mesmorized by him. If you are crying he can always make you stop. I can not even begin to describe how special I believe your relationship will be.
You love Cooper as well, however there tends to be a little competition over who gets my attention.
You still have barely any hair.
You have started to pull your hair bows off any chance you get, I have almost given up on them. ALMOST that is, not totally.
Your brothers like to call you "Mrs. Harper", especially Cooper. This makes me laugh, it is so sweet. I believe your KK started calling you this first and the boys have adopted this as their own.
We love you so very much,
Mommy




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment