Monday, October 10, 2011

ALDS,,,A Date with Hagen.

Saturday, October 2nd, Game #2 of the ALDS. The Texas Rangers vs. Tampa Bay Devil Rays. Last minute, Aunt Mae Mae called and was offered tickets to the game! Erik was already working in Tyler that day, so we decided I would go with my sister and take Hagen. I have such a great husband. My mom watched Harper and Cooper until Erik got home, and Hagen and I were off on our "date" at the ballpark. I love the playoff atmosphere, we had gone to towo ALCS games last year and a World Series game. I am so lucky to have a sister who just happened to coach the daughter of one of the Ranger coaches and gets the oppurtunity to by tickets from them at times. Hagen, was beyond excited when I told him Saturday morning where were going.

Me and my date.

Hagen and Aunt Mae Mae.



.....and the win!!!!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment