Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Lost tooth..

Hagen has been waiting "FOREVER" to loose a tooth, in his words. Most of his friends have already lost multiple teeth. So it finally happened Tuesday, October 11, 2011 at approximately 7:30 am. The week before, he had discovered it was a tiny bit loose and was so excited. However, that Monday, when it was very loose, he was scared to death. He was out of school that day and called Erik and myself crying. Erik even was going to run home at lunch that day and check on him, because I was working. Hagen was staying with KK. Tuesday morning he came out of his room with tears in his eyes, the tooth was hanging by a thread and bleeding a little. I begged him to let me pull it ....no. Can I take you to daddy and let him pull it....No. How about Pops?? Can he pull it NO.... Maybe Mrs. Busby? His kindergarten teacher, who just happens to be the resident tooth puller at the school....No. Ok, Hagen it does not just fall out, I have to help you....Ok Mrs. Busby can, but you have to go to the school with me and stand by me whil she does it...Ok! I said, and then what do you know! While I was getting dressed he came into my room holding his tooth! See mom, I told you they fall out! And just like that everything was better! The Tooth Fairy visited that night, and he was so excited the next morning.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment