Monday, January 2, 2012

The Perfect Tree.

I am sooo excited about this post! This year Erik and I, decided to put out artificial tree up and purchase a real tree. I have been waiting anxiously for weeks to go on our little tree hunting adventure. The Monday after Thanksgiving, after school we headed to Canton to Yesterland Farms to pick out our Christmas Tree. Let me just say they had so many trees to choose from along with fresh garland and wreaths and were so very nice and helpful.

In the wagon about to go find the perfect Christmas tree.

Harper Kate looking for the perfect tree.

....And here it is, our perfect tree. It is huge, of course because my husband picked it out.

Timber...

Excited...

And even more excited.

Loading it up on the cart to get it back to the gate.

Getting the tree stand ready.

Bailing the tree. Cooper watching on.

Bailed and ready to load.

The 12 ft. tree hanging out of Erik's truck. This experience slightly resembled National Lampoon's Christmas vacation.

After stopping for a great dinner at the Dairy Palace we returned home to unload our tree.

Bringing the tree in.

Shortly after the netting of the tree got hung in my chandilier...oh my.

And here it is...

Our decorated beauty.

This was such a fun experience, I also purchased fresh garland for my mantle and staircase, and two beautiful fresh wreaths for my door. Our house smelled so good. We can not wait to make this a tradition for years to come.


post signature

1 comment:

  1. What a magnificent tree!!!! It is beautiful! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!! xx

    ReplyDelete