Sunday, February 26, 2012

Thoughts Tonight.....

As I am sitting here I just read a new blog, about a sweet family with three children. They have a little girl that was diagnosed with an aggressive form of brain cancer one year ago. My heart goes out to them and I can not even begin to imagine that mother's thoughts, feelings, and fears. I just want to take a minute and thank you Lord for the three precious miracles you have blessed my life with and the fulfillment of my life long dream of being a mommy. I thank you for their health and pray for their future happiness, spouses and salvation. Of course, their salvation most of all. I LOVE them soo very much and my heart overflows with joyfulness, I pray for patience with them and that I can be more like you every day and set that example for my children.

I know I am 2 months behind on my blog but I just feel the need to type tonight..

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment