Thursday, April 12, 2012

Christmas Day 2011

JOY TO THE WORLD, THE LORD HAS COME, LET EARTH RECEIVE HER KING....

Merry Christmas, even though I am currently blogging about this in March! Christmas morning we awoke and Santa had come!

This has got to be one of my favorite Christmas morning pictures ever! He was so excited. As you can see he was explaining to me in detail what he had just received from Santa!

He was so excited he received that deadliest catch lego set he had wanted for a year, some new arrows for his bow, and life would not be complete without a new pair of camo coveralls!


Cooper our sleepy head making his Santa discovery..

Life would not be complete without his Scooby Doo Haunted Castle. He has become quite the scooby fanatic and he was soo excited.

Santa did not forget Harper1

Harper's first Cabbage Patch doll. Can I just tell you this was so exciting for me to watch. Growing up in the "Golden Age" of the Cabbage Patch Kids, yes I was that little girl with the Cabbage Patch doll, the playpen, the swing, diaper bag etc. I think I may have even got one the first year that they came out due to the fact that my grandaddy worked for Sears and was able to snag me one in the craze! I have sniffed this doll a 100 times, and wow that smell brings back memories. Of course, I am writing this post months later, so I can tell you Harper carries this baby all around the house and pats it on the back, just like a good little mama.

Looking through her stocking.

After a wonderful Christmas morning, we headed to church for a beautiful Christmas Day service. After church we returned back to our house to exchange gifts with my family and Erik's mom, KK.

Cooper wasted no time tearing in to his gifts.

Pops helping Coop build his batman station.

Hagen not quite sure where to start.

Harper playing dress up with some new clothes.


I do believe this was Harper's favorite Christmas dress. Her chair she received from Nanny, she loved it!

What a wonderful day we had celebrating the birth of our Savior! Merry Christmas!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment