Monday, April 30, 2012

Easter Sunday

                                                             He Lives!


Happy Easter! Jesus Lives!
(I also get to celebrate my 31st Birthday on this special day!)

We were so exhausted from our wonderful camping trip, but so excited for Easter!

That morning, Hagen woke me up by running in my room announcing that the Easter bunny had come!




Hagen was so excited he received a new scope for his twenty-two.
Cooper was more, excited to tell me Happy Birthday than to see what the Easter Bunny left...That is my sweet boy!
Cooper got an Easter basket full of Scooby Doo.
And Harper a basket full of Minnie Mouse. The Easter Bunny also left a few eggs around the house, so the kids had a mini Easter egg hunt before church.
Harper picking up her one and only egg that morning, she was way to concerned about what was inside the egg as opposed to quanity. Little girls are so different than boys.
As you can see, I have still not perfected the three children photography technique. But aren't they precious! At church I teach 3-4 year old Sunday School. I LOVE IT! I am so thankful God lead me into that class! I have the best teacher/partner Teresa who is such a blessing. That morning along we read a book and opened Resurrection Easter eggs. Each egg had a small object that pertained to the Easter Story and a book went along with it. The kids loved it and just soaked up the story, it is so fun to watch them learn about Jesus and his love. I am so thankful for my sweet Sunday school class. After a wonderful worship service, we headed home to get ready to go to Nanny and Pops for Easter dinner.
After Church.
Oh my! The Easter Bunny visited Nanny and Pops too?
Reading her new Minnie book.
Playing Nanny's piano, and then clapping for herself. We Had a great lunch of BBQ, sausage, beans, potato salad, fried okra, all kinds of other things I can not remember and strawberry cake, banana pudding and homeade lemmon pie, my mom made just for my birthday! It was all so wonderful. After lunch our friends the Martins, joined us at my parent's house for an Easter egg hunt.
The boys were off to the races.
My sweet Harper focused on that one Easter egg the entire egg hunt, she knew their was candy inside and that was all she cared about!
The boys found plenty of eggs!
Grace looking for eggs.
Ray helping the girls go through their eggs, how sweet!
Hagen showing his full basket to pops,
Everyone their to watch! What a wonderful Day! post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment