Thursday, April 12, 2012

Happy Valentines Day 2012

Smooches!
Valentine's Day is here....



The adorable cookies I bought the kids from my favorite cookie place, Cookin Cousins. I also got some for Hagen's kindegarten class.

Cooper informed me he did not want cookies to take to his class, but cupcakes...
So here they are, his heart cupcakes.

Later that afternoon, we headed to the school for Hagen's Valentines party. For this party the kids feasted on Mcdonald's happy meals and an ice cream sundae bar.

Earlier that week the kindergarten classes had gone to the nursing home to sing a few Valentines songs to the patients there. At the party they gave an encore performance to the parents. This is Hagen's teacher Mrs. Busby leading the kids.

Ok...so singing is not really Hagen's thing.

The infamous Chloe.

Ryder.

Cameron.

Austin.

Harper enjoying the party.

Hagen so excited about the ice cream bar.

Hagen so proud to have his little sister at his party.

That night Erik and I enjoyed a great meal at 4 Winds with the Pophams. I love 4 Winds!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment