Thursday, April 19, 2012

Stop and Smell the Bluebonnets.

Saturday, March 31st was a perfect day for bluebonnet pictures. My mom so thankfully agreed to go with me, since Erik was turkey hunting. I am quite sure Hagen wished he was hunting turkeys with his daddy instead of taking pictures. All the rain this spring has really made the wildflowers beautiful this year. There is a great field of bluebonnets just a few miles from our house.

As you can see...we were not off to a great start. The boys actually were being sweet and very cooperative. As you can see, "Miss Harper" decided she was not going to take part. After about five minutes of patiently trying to get her to cooperate, I decided she was not going to ruin my bluebonnet pictures and we quickly had a " come to Jesus meeting".

My three kids. Hagen and Cooper were being so sweet, of course Harper was NOT going to smile.

Silly Boy.

Getting so big!

Cooper Doop!

Running, Nanny loves pictures of the boys running through the pasture, this one is just for her.

I love this picture. I think her thumb is truly her best friend! And I love this dress and her little red sandals, I will probably keep these shoes for ever!

Telling he "Bubba" all about it. As you can see Cooper was no where to be found, he was unimpressed..

Oh, how I wish Harper's eyes were not closed.


Just a few more...


I am so thankful for the beautiful spring God has given us!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment