Friday, January 21, 2011

Bullriding Boys

This is a very short post, but I had to document what was going on in my living room last night. Hagen and Cooper recently watched some of the movie "8 Seconds". They only really care about the rodeo parts of the movie. I walk into the living room and hear the line, "ok boys, ok boys" ( anyone who has seen the movie will remember that is what Lane Frost yells in order for them to let the bull out of the gates) then I see a child named Cooper, go flying through the air. I was so tickled, I had to grab my camera, of course after warning them not hurt themselves. Here are some pics from our "living room rodeo."

Don't worry, I very quickly moved Harper out of the way.

Harper watching from a distance. Sometimes I wonder what she is thinking as she watches them. Most likely something like "Oh no, what in the world are they doing now?"

No comments:

Post a Comment