Monday, February 21, 2011

Harper's Week of Firsts

I can not believe our little girl is eight weeks old already. Time really does go by right before your eyes, and wow was this an eventful week for Harper. Many firsts in her life. The most important first this week was she started sleeping through the night, YEAH! She sleeps from 8:30 to 7:30, I am so very thankful for that. God has blessed me with three sleeping babies.

Harper loves attention at all times. So Hagen and I were talking to her one night and...she started smiling at us. So sweet, she has continued smiling all week, of course when you are right in her face giving her plenty of attention.
I know her smile is not very big in this picture, but everytime I put the camera up to take a picture she quits smiling, so this was the best I could do.

Harper loves clothes, Ha Ha, and this week she received her first Matilda Jane dress. And I must say she loved it.

On Saturday, I was a hostess at a wedding shower for Connie Marie Gibbs, and of course Harper got all dressed up an attended with me.
Harper's first wedding shower.

That afternoon, Harper and I visited one of my oldest friends Lauren
. We have been friends since the first grade, when we met in Ms. Reese's class. She currently lives in Tennessee where her husband is a surgical resident. On November 9, 2010 she welcomed in to the world their first child, Barrett. What a coincidence that November 9th is my middle child Cooper's birthday as well. I was so excited to visit with her and meet little Barrett for the first time. And Harper was excited to meet her new friend, even though you may not be able to tell from the pictures!
I think Barrett loved Harper's dress.

Talking about babies!

WOW, Harper had such an exciting week.

No comments:

Post a Comment