Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy Birthday, Nanny!

Saturday was such a busy day between flag football, a Sunday school party and that evening a 60th Suprise Birthday for my mom, which was held at our home. The party came together pretty last minute my sisters and I begining to plan it two weeks ago. What can I say I am a little last minute, but everything turned out great. We had about twenty five friends and family that evening and had a wonderful time. We feasted on Hernandez's catered fajitas, YUM! And of course, no birthday party would be complete without Cherry Laurel Butter Rum Cake. If you never have tried this, they are located in Athens, and this is the best cake ever. Such a blessing to be able to come together and celebrate my mother's last sixty years.

Tables decorated and ready. We used fresh flowers and pictures of my mother through different stages of her life to decorate the tables and had pictures hung on my mantle.

Suprise!

Hagen and Grandpa Frank. Erik's dad was in town visiting and able to celebrate with us.

Cooper and Payton making their way to say suprise and Happy Birthday!

Friends and Family

The Birthday Cake.

My mother, aka "Nanny".

No comments:

Post a Comment