Thursday, March 24, 2011

Princess Harper is 3 months old.

Monday Harper turned three months old. I can not believe she is this big. And I am terribly sad, it is going by too fast! I remember with Hagen, I could not wait for him to do the next new thing, but with her I just would love for her to stay this size.



Dear Harper,
We can not believe how big you are getting. Time is really flying by and I so wish I could freeze it. Everyday you change a little, and you discover something new in your little world. We love you so much, and are so excited about watching you grow into a young lady. Things you are doing at three months:
-You have started to smile when we talk to you, and you have the biggest grin, and your mouth is wide open when you smile.
-You sleep 12 hours at night from 8-8, and I am so thankful.
-You were size 2 diapers and they are getting a little snug.
-You love your brothers, even Cooper, I believe he is starting to grow on you.
-You have started to suck your thumb at night, it is so sweet to hear you sucking away on the baby monitor.
-Your eyes are still a dark blue color.
-You wear atleast 3-6 months clothes, and have just moved up to nine months in sleepers.
-You have fat little thighs and chubby cheeks.
-You are still breast fed, eating around 5 times a day. You absolutely hate bottles and only have them when necessary. And then it is extremely hard to get you to take one.
-You cry ALOT, more than your brothers ever did. You need someone giving you attention at all times.
-You have started attending the Church nursery.
-You love Matilda Jane and Cary Hairbows, Ha Ha!
-Your little birthmark on your left cheek has grown outward but not in diameter! Thank you God, and I mean that in the most respectful way.

We love you so very much,
Mommy and Daddy


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment