Saturday, April 30, 2011

Harper 4 months old already?

I can not believe our precious Harper turned 4 months old on April 21st. She is growing up so fast, and I desperately want her to stay a baby, but I am having no such luck. She is so big, and starting to come into her own personality. Things are starting to get fun.

I just love to watch her sleep, she looks like a little doll.

She is starting to enjoy toys and use her hands. She loves this little giraffe.

She has thankfully become much happier this month, and loves to smile with her tongue sticking straight out.

She loves her brothers. This is us waiting in our Pediatricians office for Harper's 4 month visit.

Did I mention she was big? At 4 months 18 Ibs and 6 oz. and 26 and 3/4" long.

Eating her first food, bananas.


Dear Harper Kate,
Wow, I can not believe you are 4 months old. We are so blessed and joyful to have you in our lives. I would love for you to stay a baby, but sadly I know you have to grow up. And we hope you will have a wonderful future.
At 4 months:
You sleep 12 hours at night from 8-8, and take a 45 min nap in the morning and a 3 hour nap in the afternoon.
You look like your big brother Hagen to me.
Your eyes have turned a hazel color.
You wear a 9-12 months size in clothes, and a size 2 shoe.
You wear a size 3 diaper.
You get so excited when I come in to get you out of your bed in the morning and after nap, smiling so big and kicking your feet.
Your birthmark on your left cheek is a perfect heart.
You started eating baby food this week you have had bananas and peaches and love them. You cry if I do not get the spoon back in your mouth fast enough.
You can almost roll all the way over, if you would just shift your weight a little you would be there.
You love to suck your thumb.
You love it when your brothers talk to you.
You have nursed in a closet during a tornado.
You weigh 18 Ibs. and 6 oz., and are 26 and 3/4". Of course off the growth chart.
Your favorite toys are your giraffe and your snuggle blanket teddy bear.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, she is a PRECIOUS LUMP OF SUGAR DOLL!! I love her! I can't wait to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete