Saturday, May 14, 2011

A huge thank you!

I would just like to personally thank everyone for their donations and support in the Alabama supply efforts. We collected soo much. We where able to ship three huge boxes for direct distrubution to the affected areas, and we supplied a whole truck load full of water and food supplies to The First United Methodist church in Mabank to be taken to Alabama. I am so very grateful for everyone that contributed through donations. And thankful most of all to God, because he is the one that put everything together.

All the supplies donated from Brucevill Eddy ISD. Thanks so much to my sister, Meghan for coordinating this.

A car load full of supplies.

Our second shipment of supplies to Alabama. Look at all those diapers.

So as you know I was doing a blog giveaway for all those who donated. It just so happens that my wonderful bow maker Shannon with Cary Hairbows, made so many that I have enough to distribute to everyone that donated to me directly.

Thanks to everyone that contributed!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment