Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mother's Day

Mother's day was so wonderful this year. I am so thankful to have my dream job of being a wife and mother. I have the three most beautiful children in the world. They are healthy and I am so grateful. I thank the Lord for this wonderful challenge of raising them, he has blessed Erik and I with. Hagen my sweet and caring boy. Cooper my non-waivering independent child. And Harper my pretty little girl. Did I mention I am blessed beyond measure.
Thursday and Friday, the boys made it home with their gifts they had made in pre-school for me. I LOVED them, they are so special.
How lucky am I?

Had to show these. Do you see how Hagen has decorated the gift bag and paper rose with football and baseball fields.

My cards from the boys. Hagen's handwritting has improved so much this year.

My wonderful gift from Erik. A silver tea service. I have wanted one of these for ever! And he remembered! He found one in an antique store. I can not wait to have it engraved, and I am so excited to pass it down to Harper one day. I have already used it, at my Halcyon club meeting I hosted on Tuesday.
We attended church that morning and had Harper's Baby Dedication service. After church, we headed to the Ranger's game with the boys. Harper stayed at home with my mother in law Kathy and sister Blaire. We had a great time, this was Cooper's first game.
Loving the Ranger's game.

Cooper has a new favorite food...cotton candy!

What a great Mother's Day.












post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment