Monday, May 9, 2011

Opening week of Baseball Season.

Well it is finally here, opening week of baseball. Monday was susposed to be Hagen's first game but do to the rain, it was rescheduled for this Saturday. Hagen was so dissapointed he has had his uniform laid out in his room for a week. So Friday afternoon, he was so excited to play his first game. And I am so upset to report that I forgot my camera!! But I did get a shot before we left the house.

My little Indian.

Our first game went well. Hagen plays second base, and has really improved since last season. His hitting was great, and he had a good time. We did loose in extra innings. Ok, and I am so not a sore looser, but I am a very competitive, but I am not sure if they know how to keep score correctly i Eustace, just sayin....:) I will definately have pictures next week.

Saturday morning, Cooper had his first Co-ed T-Ball game. I can't say he was thrilled but he showed up none the less. His litlle team is called the Thunder Pups, they are all 3 and 4 year old, and adorable. It was so much fun to watch them play.

Cooper on second and then hitting the ball.

This is my favortie picture. This is Lexi, and she and her family go to church with us. Her parents coach the team. You can see she is plopped right in the middle of the field during the game. Her dad would come pick her up and everytime he would turn around she would plop herself right back down. So funny!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment