Thursday, August 25, 2011

Lunch with Big Brother, and White Milk.

Hagen is doing so good at school. He loves it. He has mentioned the last couple of days that he would like to buy a milk to drink with lunch. I put money in his lunch account before school started, and everyone has their own lunch number they have to memorize. The numbers are seven digits long, which I think is a little extreme for a kindergartener. Anyways, I decided to write Hagen's down and place it in his lunch box in case he wanted something from the lunch line. Hagen imformed me "he was too scared to go through the line by himself". So the next day, Wednesday the 24th, Cooper, harper and I went to have lunch with Hagen and help him get his milk. Hagen was so excited when he saw us walk into the cafeteria, he grabbed his lunch and came and sat with us at the parent's table.

My big kindergartener. You may notice his hair style is a little different. He imformed me he needed to be able to spike his hair, this week. We will be visiting the barber shop again to get a more "spike friendly" hair cut.

Cooper and Harper so excited to see their big brother. Cooper was so excited to pack his luch box to bring to school to have lunch with Hagen.

After talking with Hagen a few minutes, it was time for the long awaited purchasing of the milk. I walked Hagen to the line, and watched him choose his white milk. I then went and sat back down at the table, while Hagen waited in the line and handed the cashier his lunch number to pay for his milk. He came back to the table with a huge smile on his face. He did it!

The milk.

Hagen spending the last few minutes of lunch with his little sister. She adores Hagen. I find her looking around the house during the day now, I think she is looking for him. She was so happy an excited the entire lunch to get to see her big brother during the day.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment