Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Meet the Teacher.

Thursday, August 18th, was Hagen's Kindergarten Meet the Teacher. I was so excited. I can not wait for Hagen to start school, not because I am ready to get rid of him. I think it will open up a whole new world to him, new friends, experiences and places. I did not shed a tear, I am excited. Hagen, will attend Central Elementary, which is literally right down the street from our house. We arrived at the school at 6 pm, and looked at the list on the front door and was so excited to see that he would have Mrs. Busby as a teacher. I have known Mrs. Busby my whole life and know she is a great teacher and Hagen would have a wonderful experience in her class. Hagen was also excited to find out many of his friends were in his class. Meet the teacher was very crowded and I think Hagen was a little overwhelmed. He barely talked to his teacher or his friends. He was very excited to see that Mrs. Busby had a fish tank in her room. After talking with his teacher and looking around the room, we left, We visited with some friends and I signed up for PTO before we left to have dinner at Chili's. What an exciting night.

Hagen, not quite sure about the kindergarten thing.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment