Friday, January 27, 2012

A busy two weeks with no camera!

What a busy but fun December we have had! So so many things going on over the last few weeks, and of course it seems that I have forgot my camera at every event. So, I have decided to write a quick recap of the past few weeks events, just for the record.

November 29th,
The Advent party at Leslie's house. What a blessing this has been during christmas. My friend Leslie invited 24 people to take part in this daily devotional, and hosted an ornament exchanging party at her house. We each made 24 identical ornaments to swap at the party. After swapping each person had a complete set of 24 ornaments matching each Advent story. Every night our family participated in a nightly devotional and hung an ornament on the tree.

December 3rd,
A great day celebrating our cousin's Payton 4th birthday. It was so great to see family from out of town, my cousin Chris and his wife Danielle and there sweet little one year old son Jaxson. We had a wonderful Saturday.

December 8th,
Erik's 36th birthday. We had a great time celebrating at Primos with our friends Lancce and Brennan.

December 16,
Hagen's class Christmas party.. Yes I forgot my camera in the hurrying of running in the school in the rain, and my brand new camera card I had just bought for it. There were so many parents their and Erik even got to come. What a fun afternoon in Mrs. Busby's kindergarden class.


post signature

1 comment: