Saturday, December 27, 2014

Birthday Busy Day


Sunday, December 21st, was Harper's actual birthday, my sister Blaire and I had planned months back to take her to Brunch with Santa at the American Girl Store.  I had missed so much church lately, I decided to stay behind and Erik took my place.  She was so excited to go.

Ready for brunch with her Isabelle doll. 
 

Sad I could not be there, but I love this picture of Daddy and Harper. He said he had the best time, and she LOVES her Daddy.
 
Santa making his entrance.


Telling Santa all about it...a Lalaloopsy doll, and a Barbie camper.

And...we can't forget bye-bye hugs.
 

Blowing out her Birthday cupcake.
 
After breakfast and Church, we headed home and had Christmas dinner at Erik's mom's house with Erik's brother Adriene and family, his Aunt Patsy also came in and one of her grandsons Jaxson.  After a great lunch, we headed to Athens to watch Harper's Nutcracker performance.
 

The most beautiful Snow Angel.
 
The ballerina bunny she got at intermission.
 
And, the finale....
 
After the show, we swung by Taco Casa, the birthday girl's request, and headed home.  A wonderful day.
 
 
 
 
 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment