Sunday, December 21, 2014

Elves and Pirates....

Tuesday, Dec. 16th the 3rd and 4th graders put on their yearly Christmas Musical, A Pirate Christmas.  I have to say I am not a huge musical fan, but I loved this one! I mean really loved it.. It was so cute.  The students spent the whole day practicing at the high school and were ready to go that evening.  Hagen does not like to sing even though he has a beautiful voice, so I was shocked to hear him softly singing some of the songs at home that afternoon before the play. To sum the story up the Elves teach the students how to give.  Some of my favorite photos from the night.




Hagen making his debut as "Sleigh Dragger".
 

Rickey and his pirate costume was so cute, and I thought the pirate ship was amazing.
 

Hagen making his speaking debut as the "small elf", he did great!
 

Singing loud and proud.
 
No Elves would be complete without Santa or in this case (Whitebeard).  Hagen's classmate Austin did a wonderful job.
 
A handstand walking elf. Hagen's friend Carson.
 
Dancing reindeer.
 
Our neighbor Luke and friend Trent waiting for their parts.

Presley

Briley
 
After the program we headed down the hall to the gym and watched the Boys Panter Basketball team earn a win over Emory/Rains.  A great start to the Christmas Season.


 
 
 
 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment