Sunday, December 21, 2014

Parties, Parties, and More Parties

Friday morning was Christmas party day here at the Tijerina house.  Let me just say I was not thinking about attending Christmas parties when I decided to have three kids in five years.  It was an early release day at the school, so the parties were morning parties.  So thankful for my sister Blaire aka Aunt Bobo, who volunteered on her day off to come to the kids parties with me to help out.

My sweet and handsome Cooper.

Cooper and some of his buddies.

Ninja Turtle chapstick!
 
This little sticky hand made his day! This may be the best Christmas gift he received.
 
Hagen and his best friends! Cayden and Ryder.

His gingerbread box.

His ornament from Ms. Stokes

Ms. Stokes passing out her ornaments.

Opening Hagen's gift.

He loves Ms. Stokes!
 
After the boys' parties we headed down the hall to Harper's classroom, but not before we stopped for a quick photo in front of the Christmas tree.
Aunt Bobo, Hagen and Cooper.

 
 

Harper and her friends waiting for the party to start, after the party was Polar Express, so the girls were ready in the pajamas and the hot chocolate was warming.  We were in charge of supplying that, so of course we brought red cups, red chevron straws and peppermint marshmellos, what could be better?

Harper, Annabelle and Claire. AKA" her BFF's"

Sweet Friends!

I love how the home center had a Christmas wreath!

They started the party off by walking to the other classrooms and singing carols to the other classes.  I think that all Santa should have purchased for these kiddos is a set of belles, they loved the belles.

They are all such good friends!
 
After the parties, we headed home with Hagen's friend Cayden in tow, to start baking and preparing for Harper's Birthday Party the next day.  I worked on things for the upcoming weekend for hours, and I am SO TIRED by the end of this day.
 
 
 
 
 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment